beauty review

Beauty Up: Dorra Tummy, Hip & Thigh Slimming

17:40

Hello Everyone..

I have decided to start up a new section: Beauty Up where I will be sharing beauty tips or some of the beauty stuff which I experience with all readers. Pls do support! :)

Anyway, yesterday I went for a free trial with Dorra Tummy, Hip & Thigh Slimming at Plaza Singapura.

I was being registered and while I was waiting, I decided to take a photo. It looks grand isn't it?





After which I was being brought for height and weight testing. I wasn't given any permission to take photos, so I couldnt take of the whole process.

Below you can see that the products used by Dorra.


After taking my height and weight, a consultant, Emily came to cater to me. After checking my problems of gaining weight, she came up with a treatment for me Bye Bye Fat Treatment.

This treatment is one of the HOT SELLER in Dorra. They have a special Booster whereby they will wake up your Lipase and then they will use a infra-red vibrator to soften your fats. And by bringing down the fats smaller, they will do a body shaping to close up the gaps between the soften fats. According to them, such treatment can burn of 2400 calories which means that you ran for 10km non stop!

However, as Ms Moo is still a student, I am unable to pay a lot of money for this. Therefore, I decided to only try their service for my trial.

The consultant is very nice. She actually upgraded my normal gel to a Oxygen Gel so as to improve my blood circulations. The whole treatment is around 20 mins.

After that, they will check with me what I had for my meals the day before. And share with you what could be eaten and what couldnt be eaten during your slimming process.

For my trial programme, I am entitled to 2 trial programme and 1 slimming pack which consist of Ultimate Cellulite Cream and Ultra Toning Gel. Both are suitable for all skin types.


Rating:

Service: 4 out of 5
Ambience: 4.5 out of 5
Price: 3 out of 5

I think Dorra is really a very good slimming centre. My consultant Emily is really very helpful and nice. She helped me upgraded my Gel using her own points.  As for a student, the price of the treatment is more than what I could afford so I would give them 3 out of 5. But the service is really good that she actually really work for 20 mins during the treatment, helping you to massage and all. Unlike the other ones which I went, they only tap on then left.

Yesterday, Emily even called me and ask how am I feeling and she even told me that I have to drink more water and etc. I think their service is very good.

I do have a referral programme, if you wish to lose weight or have a trial in Dorra, do let me know. I am most happy to share this referral programe with you.

Meanwhile they have promotions!

5 Bye Bye Fat Treatment, including 5 sessions of Body shaping it is only at S$ 320 something (Opps, cant remember the exact price).

For more information, you may call in to look for Emily @ 6514 1881
If not you may go to their website at www.dorraslim.com 

Note: This is not an advert. It is just a sharing session to all the girlfriends out there! :)

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram