cartoon

Movie Review: Inside Out

07:00

Hi all, 

I has been SUPER LONG since I watched a movie! And Inside Out is the first movie that I watched for after SOO LONG.
So sorry for the long long wait.. haha.. I hope you have not forgotten about me...





I would say that I really like this movie because it actually show very delicately on how each character is thinking. By showing how Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear construct our inner personality, it makes each and everyone of us feel unique.

In this movie, it craft out how our brain works with the dreamland, wonderland, long term memory hallway, subconscious (jail).

Main character being Joy, wants to keep the little girl (Riley) happy for all her life and she feels like other emotions especially sadness is unnecessary. But through getting lost into the other part of Riley brain, she learnt that with other mixture of emotions, Riley became the real and happy her. Sometimes, by showing that you are upset, you can get something real special in return.

So don't feel in loss when you are struggling to adjust to certain part of life. Just be truthful to your feelings and emotions and you may feel different as well.

I would say this is after FROZEN, another nice movie from Disney with such good storyline and character plot.

I would love to wait it again and I will suggest you go grab your tickets soon. 

Rating: 

Storyline: 5 out of 5
Graphics: 4.8 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

In case you would want to watch the trailer, try here:



Enjoy your movie and I will share more information about my life in the next post.

Cheers
Ms. Moo.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram