Arnold Schwarzenegger

Movie Review: Terminator Genisys

09:56

Photo taken from: Cathay Cineplex Website

Hello all! I has been UBER LONG ever since I blogged. Yes I know, I have been travelling a lot lately and I spent the past 2 weeks in Shangahi where there is totally no access to GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE or anything. I feel SOOO isolated.. BOOO!

But I'm so glad to be back in Singapore and I FEEL HOME! Mr. Roar didnt get to see me for 2 weeks and we miss each other SUPER MUCH! So we decided to go for our first date after such a long time.

We went for a great lunch then go for the TERMINATOR MOVIE! WOOHOO..
Today is the 4th day of screening and we are lucky to be able to get a seat!

  

I would say that this movie is very action-packed. Not too much, not too little. It is JUST NICE.

It also include in the T-1000, the liquid metal man (policeman) from Terminator 2: Judgement Day. And guess what? Lee Byung-hun is acting as the policeman. But I still prefer the  Robert Patrick version.

And the story had a little twist whereby the John Connor became the bad ass instead of saving the world.
You get to see many funny part about T-800 whereby he tries to smile and it is REALLY awkward.

This movie is so much better in terms of its graphics. If you are a hardcore fan of Terminator series, you would realise how this movie has grown through the past few years.

I absolutely love how Arnold Schwarzenegger act in this movie series. He fits in perfectly into the character. When he dies off, he is even tearing. (Dont be sad that he died because he isn't) Even robots have feelings after spending many years of the same person. 

I would highly recommend everyone to watch this movie. It is really not easy for Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in such a movie when he is like 68 this year. *CLAP CLAP* 

Rating: 

Storyline: 4 out of 5
Graphics: 4.5 out of 5
Overall: 4.8 out of 5

Dont miss this movie because I would say that it is one of the best movie in the Terminator Series (for me though).


Oh.. And if you have yet to check out the trailer, pls do so below..

 

I will try to do as much update for my past 1 month soon! Keep reading and I'll see you guys real soon.

Cheers~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram