fast and furious 7

Movie Review: Fast and Furious 7

02:04

Hey guys,

How has your week been? I bet everyone enjoyed your week because there was April's Fools Day and also, the premier of Fast & Furious 7!

I didnt do anything on April Fools Day because I am out of ideas to prank Mr. Roar. Haha...
But yes, we did went for F&F7...

Photo from: http://www.wallfem.com/fast-and-furious-7-hd-wallpapers/fast-and-furious-7-cars


Well, this movie can be counted as the LAST MOVIE for Paul Walker before he left the world. And I heard that he got his brother to take over him for the remaining ones that he didnt managed to finish. I would say that both of them looks SUPER ALIKE. I cant event tell the difference!

But yes, F&F's cast are back with more actions.

This time, they are against an ex-UK secret agent who is smart, dangerous. That fella can get THE ROCK into the hospital with fractured bones and even kill Han and blow up Dom's house. This dude is a serious danger.

But well, with F&F team, they can get over it with no sweat..
I would say that this is a great finale.. 

Remember to check it out in the cinemas! It selling SUPER FAST ALREADY!

I love the soundtrack of the movie, I love the scene that they picked. I love the actions.

This is another MUST WATCH, Dont miss it!

Cheers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram