bad service

Beauty Up: Beau Crystal

19:43

Hello all,

How has your weekend been? Well, it has been an emotional one for me because it was the state funeral for Mr. Lee Kuan Yew. It is sad to see him leave, but I am thankful once again.

Anyway, wanna rant about something today which really get on my nerves.
I purchased a coupon from https://www.deals.com.sg for a brazillian/bikini IPL package.

Bikini or Brazilian IPL 
$3 / $5 for Bikini / Brazilian IPL Hair Removal at Beau Crystal, Clementi - Unlimited Shots with IPL Gel Included (1 & 2 Year Options Available) 

Okay.. I have NEVER done any waxing or IPL before so i am new to this. As this coupon is ending on 26th Mar, so i decided to go on that day. I made my reservation and the person on the phone told me that i need to shave myself before the appointment. I asked her any difference for brazillian or bikini, because i couldnt remember the options that i chose on that day of purchase. The staff told me it was the same. I can just choose on that day. 

So i happily shaved myself after the phone call. 

On 26th Mar, I went to Beau Crystal. It was a SUPER SMALL treatment centre.

So here is my complaint:


  • When i was there with my coupon, then she told me there is a difference between brazillian and bikini. BUT I SHAVED ALREADY!!! THEN HOW?! She told me I could top up another 30 bucks for 30 clicks so i can do my brazillian. ALRIGHT. FINE.. I shall top up another 30 bucks just for that..

WHY CANT YOU TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE PROPERLY?! You waited till i shaved finished then you tell it my package is just bikini, not brazillian.. OMG..


  • One staff brought me to a room and remove my pants and undies and lie down. And she started shaving because its not very clean. GUESS WHAT?! Her actions are SUPER BIG that they shave till got blood then ask me.. YOUR PERIOD COME AH! HELLO! You blind or what? You shave so hard of course la.. 
  • Then they use the IPL stick (idk what is it called), without wiping it with alcohol wipes or anything she just put it to my bikini line and started beep beep beep my hair away.
  • After that she say, this is the end of your coupon one, now is the additional 30 clicks. So she go on and beep beep beep.. Very fast, finished alr. She wiped and then she made me wear my bottom and asked me to go out and pay..
Everything was fine, i paid for the 30 bucks unwillingly and the head off to Clementi Mall. When i went to the washroom, I got so pissed to see that all my shaved hair are not been wiped off. All are on my undies!! Cant they just clean it properly?! I got SOO DISGUSTED!! 

Honestly, I will NEVER go back to this place for the second time, although my package is 1 year option. I rather waste that money then to go for torturement again.
Furthermore, the whole 15 mins, she is trying to talk me to getting a package of $300 for 600 clicks. If not, she can give me 150 clicks for $100.

Sorry lady, I am not coming back again. If i come again, I wont know if that dirty and disgusting IPL stick got what virus or not. I dont want to get into trouble.

Well, thats all for my rant. Pls be very careful of where you go for such treatment, you wont want to get any diseases from that. So do remember to go for the ones that are very particular about hygenie.

Cheers people~ Have a great week ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram