bengawan solo

Happy 23rd to Myself..

18:35

Hello all..


I know I haven't been a very diligent blogger because I am busy with EXAMS!
BOOOOOO!

But still....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!! YAY!!!!

It is actually both me and my Papa's birthday! And a day before, it was Mother's Day.

On 11 May, 12am sharp, My dearest girlfriends came knocking at my door and surprised me with my birthday cake and present! Guess what? I WAS IN MY SLEEPING GOWN... And I am max max max max unglam!



The cake looks poisonous because of the candle wax. The candles were literally melting when they were waiting for me to open the door. So we didnt managed to sing bday song or make wishes.. But it is so touching!!!

Also, its chocolate cake with moouse inside.. YUM! 

I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

After my beauty sleep, I am off to meet Mr. Roar. We decided to go for ICHIBAN SUSHI for a simple sushi lunch and walk walk around because I really didnt wanna mug for my next day paper anymore. BOO...


Our Birthday Dinner at home. The main dish is cooked by Papa, the birthday boy!

Cake bought by Mr. Roar. Its very nice! Its mango moouse. It has a Sweet and Sour taste, which I like it very much.






Looks delicious right? Yes. It is.. It is from Bengawan Solo. It cost about 28SGD. Yes, it is super value for money. I am serious!!

Alright! Time for me to go back mugging again! 4 more days till my next upcoming paper.

FIGHTING!!

Cheers~~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram