Concert

Pentatonix Concert - The On My Way Home Tour

09:58




Hello people! How are you guys doing? I hope you are doing great!
I know it has been a while since I updated this blog because I am SOO BUSY with exams!
And guess what? IT IS FINALLY OVER and.. MY HOLIDAY IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!

Well, I have a super awesome start for my holiday! Today I managed to meet up with my girlfriend for an awesome high tea in Goodwood Park Hotel (I will have a new post on my experience in Goodwood Park Hotel)

And guess who is going for the Pentatonix - On the way home tour? MS MOO and MR ROAR!! YAY!

Okay, before I continue, a little information about PENTATONIX!

Picture from: http://www.rcarecordspress.com/sites/rcapress/files/PTX%20Press%20Image%201_0.jpg


Pentatonix (PTX) is an acappella group from Texas. They are formed in 2011 and won the 3rd season of The Sing-off on NBC. Unfortunately, they were being dropped from Epic Records, but they didnt give up! They formed their YouTube channel and now they are with Sony Pictures (i think?)

Who is in PTX?

 SCOTT HOYING

He looks super hot! HAHA..
Picture from Pinterest

MITCH GRASSI

Super in love with his HIGH KEY! I always get chills and goosebumps from his vocals 
Picture from: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/mitch-grassi-2014-american-music-awards-01.jpg


KIRSTIN MALDONADO

Only girl in the group. I am super in love with her vocal in 'Rather Be'
Picture from: http://www.glamour.com/images/entertainment/2014/09/kirstie-maldonado-main.jpg


AVI KAPLAN

I love his bass! His voice is SOO DEEP.. SO SEXY! I always like it when he say "Dont forget to subscribe"
Picture from: http://www.ptxfans.com/wp-content/gallery/avi-kaplan/Avi-Kaplan-Still-From-Problem.JPG

 KEVIN “K.O.” OLUSOLA

He is a SUPER TALENTED one. He can do beatboxing & he plays the CELLO! What a mix! 

Picture from: http://i1.wp.com/expressng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/kevin500x500.jpg?resize=500%2C500

PREPARATION for CONCERT + TICKET!

 TIX as my birthday present from MR. ROAR!
I got SOO excited for the concert and I wanted to look SUPER AWESOME, so I went to Etude House for a free MakeOver. And I'm so thankful for the make-up artist @ Wisma Atria for making me so gorgeous! (Will put up a post on my experience for Make Over!)

Me while waiting for Mr. Roar to come.

 

BEFORE CONCERT!

 We decided to go for a simple meal before the concert.

 

 ON THE WAY TO CONCERT!!

Massive Selfies 

BEFORE CONCERT BEGINS 


I would say that the concert starts half an hour later than the time stated on the ticket. The mom beside me was so upset about it and she start to write email to sistic or star vista, idk..

But the threatre is SOOOO BIGG!!!



SUPER BIG RIGHT?!!?!?!

Anyway, it started like 25 mins after the time stated on the tickets but the starting is AWESOME!

Its quite sad that we sat quite behind because the 1st cat is SOLD OUT! BOOO!!! But still, the concert is SUPERB!
They sang all my favourite songs!
LaLa Latch, Rather Be, Daft Punk, Aha, Music revolution etc.

I was basically singing along. They are SUPERB!!!!!


We were so engrossed with the concert that not much picture or video is taken.. But its okay! IT IS IN OUR MEMORIES FOREVER!! WOOOO!


 END OF THE CONCERT!

After the concert, I managed to get my camera back (my camera got to send to cloakroom cuz its not allowed in the concert!)

So I took some shoots!

Album selling @ SGD 25.. SUPPORT ORIGINALS!

PTX Concert Tees @ 25 bucks too. But I think it would be better if there is more colour variety




 OOTD! I think i look great.. MUHAHA!!


WE HAD AN AWESOME NIGHT! Thanks to Pentatonix for the awesome concert. Although i didnt get to go upclose with them, but it is nevertheless a great concert.. I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!

I'm gonna go on a road trip to Malaysia real soon and I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE! Dont worry people, I will update soon, so STAY TUNED!!

For those who wanna know more about Pentatonix, do check out the following:
Official Website: Click Here
Facebook Page: Click Here
Twitter Page: Click Here
Instagram: Click here
YouTube Channel: Click Here

Cheers!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram