beauty review

Beauty Review: Make-over experience with Daisy

05:49

Hello all,

Would like to share a super good make-up artist that I have came across. As some of you know, Ms. Moo is a freelance emcee.

I happened to have a wedding to host and I would love to look gorgeous on that day as a host, so i came across Daisy from Carousell.

She is super sweet! She helps me in suggesting on what kind of outfit will suit me best, and even suggest me to go over to her place as I have nowhere for her to make over for me.

Here is the final look:


Here is me after the make over. SORRY FOR THE FAT FACE! I am not skinny at that time..

Now my hair:


I LOVE IT! Because the curls is at my dyed part. It looks super elegant!

I couldnt find my overall look. But i was told that I look super gorgeous that night. And guess what? THE MAKE UP LAST FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!

I was so amazed by it.  I have been to SUPER MANY make-overs and most of them dont suit my skin if not only last half way and start melting away.

Will definitely engage her again for my future events! Thank you Daisy!


For those who wants to go for make over, you may look for Daisy!

Website: http://www.ddaisywon.wix.com/daisy
Carousell Account: @ddaisywon_mua


Be beautiful sisters!

Cheers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram