Cathay Cineplex

Movie Review: The Last: Naruto the Movie

00:40

Hello all!

How did your weekend go?
I hope its doing great!

Well, just last week (4days ago), Mr. Roar and I went for the movie for Naruto. I wasn't a big fan of Japanese anime because I think it is very stupid for a grown-up to watch anime which has like up to 100+ episodes or more. But Mr. Roar is a huge fan of Naruto especially. According to him, he has been watching Naruto for the past 15 years. MEANING... when he was 11 years old he has been watching it? Oh wells.

But Mr. Roar kindly recommended me to watch it, so yes now I AM A BIG FAN OF IT TOO!! Because Naruto was SOOOOO cute!


Well, this movie is EXCLUSIVELY IN CATHAY! So if you would like to catch this anime, do book your tickets ONLY at cathay.

I was so surprised to see many of Mr. Roar's classmates was in the 1st day of screening as well.

Well, we booked the ticket for ULTIMA SEATINGS. This seating is SUPERB. It is like a lot spacious compared to normal Couple Seating. And guess what? It is separated seating from the others. MEANING, the couple on our right or left can't peek! I hate it when people stare at us in the cinema. But of course it is much more expensive. It costs $15 per pax, but it is really a good deal.

Well, I would say that this movie's is more of romance between Hinata and Naruto. And I am super sad that Sasuke only has a few scenes. But it is so cool to see Naruto being in the glowing yellow mode and it is super funny to see KyuBi doing funny things.. (Shall not be a spoiler)

I would really say Japanese Anime is definitely the best! Their graphics is good, storyline is good, even the voice actor is SUPER SUPER GOOD! 
And guess what? The voice of Naruto is actually a FEMALEEE!!!! GIRLS POWER!

Sadly it is the final movie, but the anime is still ongoing. It is definitely a MUST WATCH MOVIE! Dont miss it!

And guess what, I have freebies from Cathay!


I was told that different week has different freebies!
Dont miss it!

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram