beauty review

Beauty Up: Xndo Instant Noodle - Chicken Mee Goreng

00:37

Hello everyone!

How your week going? I hope it is good.
For me, I have lots of things for revision. Prelim Exams is coming right after Chinese New Year.. Sigh.

Anyway, today, i have something to share with you!


Xndo Instant Noodle - Chicken Mee Goreng

I believe most have tried the normal Mee Goreng Instant Noodle. Some would definitely ask:

What is Xndo's Instant Noodle so different from the normal Mee Goreng?


Well, Xndo Instant Noodle is calories controlled, with only 90 kcals, unlike the usual ones with 374kcals. It is like almost 4 times lesser than the usual ones!
Furthermore, it has 6 times more soluble fibres that helps to slow down digestion and prolong the sensation of fullnes, and it can also increase your daily fibre intake and keep your digestive system healthy!

It is greatly recommended for in between meals. It helps to control your diet and it is definitely healthier!


As you can see, it has only 90 kcal, with more fibre and lesser carbs.

At the back, there is even serving methods. I would prefer the non-cooking ones. From the nutrition facts, you can see that it is healither than the normal ones.

So what is inside the box?


1 pack of noodles, and some seasoning. As you can see, the seasoning is similar to the regular ones that you got from instant noodle packs.


So after emptying the noodle pack, here it is.. You can see that the noodle is sort of like glass noodles. Accordingly to what I know, glass noodles has lesser carbs than other noodles because it is made from greeen bean instead of wheat. Therefore, it is definitely a healthier choice,


 After emptying everything.



And mixing it well..YUM!


I would say that the taste of it is similar to the regular one, just that it may seems a little more crunchy as per the ones we had in the normal market. Whatever you see up there is 2 packets of Xndo Mee Goreng. 

Usually if i were to take the Indo Mie's Mee Goreng, I had to take 2 packs. This means that I am taking up to 600+ calories in a meal to be full. With Xndo's Mee Goreng, I am taking 2 packs in 180 kcals and feel full for the rest of the afternoon.

However, do note to take lots of warm water after consumption. Otherwise, there may be churning effect. That happens on me, and it got better after I had some warm water.

I hope this review is useful. If you would like to try, it is just $2 plus, at any Xndo Shop. I got mine from a super friendly consultant, Minyee, at JEMS Shopping Centre, Level B1.

P,S This is not an advertisement, just a review that I would like to share.

Have a great week ahead!


Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram