126温到食

My Valentine Day

18:46

Hello Everyone!
Happy Monday!

I hope everyone enjoyed your weekend well especially when it is Valentine's Day on Saturday!
How did your Valentine's Day go?

For me, I enjoyed very much with Mr. Roar with a simple day.
Both Mr. Roar and I disliked crowds, queuing for restaurant and etc. We both loved to take our weekend slow and relaxing because our weekdays have been too hectic and tiring.

So on that very special day, I went down to his place while he prepare the simple Valentine lunch.
I am happy and glad that he is willing to do something for me, although he isn't a very good cook.. (SHH.. dont let him know)


He knows that I love prawn, he specially went to buy prawns for me.
He knows that I love to eat 凉拌菜, he specially went to buy it for me too.
Basically everything on the table was my favourite.

Sometimes you will wonder, what is love, and what is it to be in a relationship? 
For me, I dont need big flowers, expensive restuarants, even a home-cooked meal by him with all my favourite dishes is more than enough. We even managed to catch some drama and movies while eating our lunch.

Well, the whole afternoon was about drama, and I even had a nap while he go busy with the contractor in his place in painting the rooms.

After that we decided to go for dinner.. And guess what? Something I like to eat too! 126 温到食
皮蛋瘦肉粥

Sugar Cane Juice

纸包鸡

烧卖

虾饺


Everything is up


With a satisfying look..
Yumm..

Usually there are lots of people queuing at 126. But fortunately when we go there at 7.30pm, it is pretty empty. I suppose most of them went town or something to celebrate --- luckily us!

We had our dinner, and then we walked from Geyland to Bugis. On the way, we joked, we chat, we had hell lots of fun.

What can I ask for more? A guy who pampers you and treats you like a princess. I am happy to have you with me.. And I am thankful for everyday to have you.

Happy V day people once again.

For those we are single, dont worry. One day, you will find someone who loves you.

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram