Introduction

First Post

08:19

Hello everybody, 

First post of 2015! WOOHOO Happy New Year.
I just happened to decide that I would want to have a blog whereby I make my own review on everything that I love! - Food, Make-up, Fashion, Anything... also.. to keep track of the wonderful days in my life. You know, life can sometimes be SUPER HARD on you.

All you can do, is to remember those good old days.

I hope you will find some of my post useful. :)

Okay, just some introduction!


I would like to call myself Miss Moo because I am a Taurus. And that's what my boyfriend call me, so i think it is quite a cute name.. LOL.

I am currently a student, and will be graduating soon. Can't wait for graduation to come XD

I am a food lover and beauty product lover. Every month, I spent tons and lots of money on food and beauty products.

天下没有丑女人,只有懒女人

It means, there is no such thing as UGLY WOMAN, but only LAZY WOMAN. So in order not to be ugly, I have to be HARDWORKING!! LOL

I hope all would love my reviews and post.

Thank you!

Signing off,
Ms Moo... <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram