Food

Food Review: WATAMI Japanese Casual Restaurant

19:30

I have been wanting to do this review for very long. I cant seems to find a good timing to post this review out.

Mr. Roar and I decided to go for WATAMI on the 2nd day of 2015. We went to the Orchard ION branch, took our number and waited for a while. We did miss our queue, but they are so nice to find us a table.

Once we got in, the waitress told us if we would like to get the VIP card at $30. The privileges of getting this VIP card is that:

  • Receive two (2) $30 WATAMI Singapore’s vouchers
  • 10% off total bill at any WATAMI Singapore’s shops
  • 20% off total bill throughout your birthday month

And also, on that day, we will recieve two $30 WATAMI VIP Cash Vouchers on the spot.

Since Ms. Moo is such a Japanese Food Lover, Mr. Roar decided to get me the VIP card so we can use it whenever we want.

It is indeed a great dinner. Their set is pretty big and so we decided to go for the Set Meal for 2 pax. And here it goes~

Sashimi in a special sauce, making it taste very special and different.

This is a little western, but it is a good starter before everything starts.

Main Course: It is Curry Pork Don. And yes, it taste heavenly. We didnt know that it will taste so good with curry on it. We thought it is going to be a SO-SO one, but it turned out good. Mr. Roar kind of likes it a lot!

This is my FAVOURITE!! Chicken Tatsu Tomago Toji
The reason why i like it is that it remains CRISPY even after being soaked in the egg and sauce. It is something that other restaurants dont have at all. A good dish definitely!



And finally, Korean Style Army Hotpot.. It is also one of my favourite. And yes that is Mr. Roar looking stunned.. hahaha..

Ratings:
Taste: 4.5 out of 5
Ambience: 5 out of 5
Service: 4.5 out of 5
Price: 4.5 our of 5

I would say that the food is really nice for me.. I like the ambience and the service is pretty good as well. The price is quite reasonable because we had lots of food! It is a very recommended location if you are looking for a decent Japanese restaurant. I would definitely give a great THUMBUP for WATAMI! 

Do let me know how you think!

Cheers~





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram