Food

Food Review: Tea Break At TCC

19:12

Last Sunday, Mr. Roar and Ms. Moo decided to go to Funan Digital Centre for a walk. Partially it is because Mr. Roar had to redemn for Samsung Tab 3 Lite from there.
This place is filled with electrical stuff - laptop, phones, printers, etc.

After all these, we decided to go for our lunch-cum-high tea at TCC.


Usually i will pick chamomile tea, but i decided to get something different. So i had Lemon Ginger Tea. It doesnt have the usual calming taste, but yes, there is super refreshing due to the lemon taste.

And yes, Ms. Moo loves SWEET STUFF.. so we decided to go for the Christmas High-tea set, last day in the menu at TCC. So TADA...


I think the mushroom one is super cute..  And my hair looks surprisingly stylish.. MUHAHA!

Mr. Roar went for the Soft Shell Crab Black Pepper Spaghetti. I would have to stay it taste good as well. And the soft shell crab is awesome..

Overall Rating:
Food Taste: 4 out of 5
Ambience: 3.5 out of 5
Service: 3 out of 5

I would say that this branch isnt the usual good service TCC. Maybe we are just unlucky that this branch's air-con is down. And most of the service bell is out of order. I spent 5 minutes pressing on the bell, thinking that it works, only then the waiter come tellling me it is faulty. This made me a little unhappy because if it is faulty, it should be changed or replaced or removed.
So yup

Funan DigitaLife Mall
109 North Bridge Road Funan Digitalife Mall #01-34-36, S179097 
Tel: 6337 4700

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram