China

Travel Diary: Wenzhou Trip (Day 1)

05:07

Hello everyone,

I just got back from my Wenzhou business trip this morning. FINALLY! I can get accessed to blog and facebook, twitter, instagram.. OMG...

So i would like to share a bit of my trip in terms of food and all. This time, Ms. Moo is in Wenzhou for business trip. I am attending an inspection on behalf of my father. So here it goes!

This time, Ms. Moo took China Eastern Airlines. It wasn't the best airline to take with but definitely the cheapest option for direct flight to Shanghai. I have a bad experience with them, which i will share in a different post.


Here is the inflight meal. I would say the taste is blek.. Dont expect much for their inflight food. And also, for this flight, there is no inflight entertainment. So Ms. Moo went to sleep on an empty 3 seated row.. MUHAHA!

So finally I arrived at Shanghai, I had to rush to Hongqiao Train Terminal for my train to Wenzhou. The trip is around 4-5 hrs. And i spent the whole journey sleeping.. Yes, I am in first class cabin. 

The person-in-charge of the company came to fetch me and my co-worker from the train station and then we head off for dinner (it is 4pm at that time and factory end work at 5pm, so no point going to factory)

It is made of chicken floss, compressed together. It taste like biscuit though.

Fish Cake

BBQ beef. Super nice!! 


Fried Bee Hoon.

Hot soup, with translucent egg. I think it is super cool. I have never seen sth like this before.


And last but not least, we had HAIRY CRAB! 大闸蟹
I would say it doesnt taste as nice as the ones i had in December. They were much bigger and taster. Oh wells.

After dinner, we are basically off to hotel.
It is a 4 star hotel but yet it is not so luxury as you think. But the bed is not so bad.
Didnt take the photos because I was too lazy.. HAHA..:P

More to come tomorrow!

P.S I have lots of drafts but yet I didnt post.. opps.. HAHAHA..

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram