Disneyland

Travel Diary: Hong Kong Trip (Part 2)

22:26

Hello everyone..

I hope you enjoy the previous post of mine. Do let me know of how you think about my trip! XD

Part 1 is the DAY 1 in Hong Kong. We were TOO tired to the extend that we slept till 10 plus 11 and realised that we are supposed to head to Disneyland! O.O



Selfie before leaving hotel and head off for breakfast.


We decided to have a simple breakfast before heading out. This is a typical HK breakfast with Soyabean and some BeeHoon. Seems a very simple breakfast to start my day.. HEHE....


Selfie taken at Disneyland Station

 Wee.. Disneyland Line!


Even the handle has MICKEY MOUSE logo..


Tinkle Bell and Mickey Mouse statue.. SO ADORABLE!


Yes, Selfie again in the cabin..


And finally, we arrived at Disneyland Station!


Yes.. A photo for sure.. Sadly I didnt have a chance to take photo because the train left.. Sobs...






Yes, definitely photos to be taken at the entrance! Thats a MUST! My phone camera seems a little not so good, so it is always a bit gloomy.. TIME TO CHANGE NEW PHONE! LOLS..




And also at the fountain! The mickey mouse on surfing board. It is so adorable.




It was drizzling when we first got in. So most of the people are having umbrella. But yes, most of the rides are not opened YET!





The layout is so much like Universal Studio Singapore.. HAHA..



As Mr. Roar is a fireman to be, so we had to take a photo of it at the fire dept! MUHAHA.. DI DOH DI DOH DI DOH.. fireman to the rescue! HAHA...





We had our first station at Adventure Land.. 


ROAR!!






I would say everything inside is so nicely built. I really feel that I am someone on a adventure. HAHA...
It is a rainy day, so ended up there is not much people around.. 


Photo with my favourite CHIPMUNKS! So cute right?I think it seems so nice inside!!



We end into our 1st station where it is a Mystic Mansion. This mansion has a very cute monkey who love to touch an item the Doc got from one of his travelling and it made everything in the museum alive. Sort of like Night Museum eh? 


Toy Land!

After that we went for the parade which is at around 3pm or something like this.









Here comes the main characters of DisneyLand!


Goofy and Donald Duck!
Minnie Mouse and Pluto is on the other side... But it is okay.. I like Donald Duck!


Goofy flew me a FLYING KISS! YAY!!


Donald Duck is so cute! 

Here comes the Tigers! 

Here comes Winnie the Pooh!


Here is Eeyore and Tigger!



I see PIGLET!

Here comes the PRINCE and PRINCESS!


Swan taking all the PRINCESSES out to meet us!




We see SLEEPING BEAUTY, CINDERELLA!


Now it is SNOW WHITE and BELLA!


ROAR!! Here comes the LION KING! Mr. Roar's BEST FRIEND! Hehehe... 



 I think the dress looks so pretty on them!









I think the part is super nicely done.. It looks super real!



Up NEXT, is TINKLEBELL! I dont see any PETER PAN though.. 



ALOHA!! Here comes LILO & STITCH!!








STITCH looks like he is dancing OPPA GANGNAM haha..
LILO is on the other side, so I didnt really get her front...



WEEE.. TOY STORY! Who like TOY STORY?! Well.. I do.. hehehe..


All the ROBOT GIRLS dancing.. haha...




 BUZZ is here!! Weee...




Here comes the 3 eye monster.. So cutee!!





 And Here is Cowboy's Girlfriend!! HeeHaa!


So thats the end of the carnival.. WOOHOO! So hot under the sun!! Applause for all the performers man! They had a hard time too!

After that, we decided to go take photos with the Disney characters! And guess what? They actually pose and let me take photos of them!! That is my lucky day! XD


Winnie the Pooh



Daisy Duck waved at me!!! YAY!

Mickey and Minne Mouse also had a chat with us! And yes.. we had photos together!! 






After that we are too hungry to continue! So we had our lunch, at around later 4pm.. The portion looks super big.. 


After lunch-cum-dinner, we decided to go for more!

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!
I then realise that the chinese name of it is 巴斯光年!sound so funny! haha...



Try to take Selfie with Buzz, but a little fail..



And of course something that you cant miss at the end of the day.. FIREWORKS! Sth you dont get to see very often in Singapore.

More photos of Disneyland!








This concludes the day of our visit in Hong Kong Disneyland. This is the second time here in Disneyland, but both of us definitely went from adult-to-be to kids once again. I remember the previous times that I was here was with my parents. My daddy had more fun than all of us i would say.. HAHA!

I do hope that more and more facilities would come up soon so that the next time i go will be with my kids.. Opps.. HAHA..


Hope you enjoy reading my post on my day in Disneyland! If you have any comments, do let me know! 

Also, follow me on instagram and also Imotiv for updates!

Cheers~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram