Travel Diary: Wenzhou Trip(Day2)

21:14

Hello Everyone!

Oh dear, Ms. Moo is now officially DOWN!
The weather difference between Singapore and China is making me sick.. Boooo..

But still, I would like to continue sharing!

Raise and shine, I am up to go down for breakfast..

Their breakfast consist of porridge, fried beehoon, some you tiao and some peanuts. Thats all... Too little for me, but its okay.. I need energy.. HAHA..

Camwhore before heading to the factory.


So this is what we are here for. The valves.


This is the business that my dad is doing, marine valves and industrial valves. So if you need it, do call me! HAHA.. This is called the BELLOW SEALED GLOBE VALVES. I like the color.. MUHAHA.. 

But at 11am (their factory start lunch at 11am), we decided that to take 酸辣鱼 for lunch. Great recommendation by the host! 

Long bean with salted veggie.. not for my taste.

Potato sliced with chilli. I like potato sliced like this and stir fried. YUM.

And finally the MAIN COURSE: 酸辣鱼



The afternoon was just some casual meeting and off we go for dinner. Their dinner is at 5.30pm. HOW EARLY!

Looks grand!


鸳鸯锅










Sliced Fish..


My Ultimate Favourite! Egg Dumpling.

And afterwhich, we were sent back to hotel to end the day. Tiring day definitely. Because I had to stand for the whole day in the factory.. BOOOO..

So when i get back to hotel, I decided to go to bed super early..

Cheers..






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram