baymax

Movie Review: Big Hero 6

19:58

Finally, I managed to get to watch DISNEY'S BIG HERO 6. Okay.. I know I am 22 this year, and cartoon should never be my league anymore. But this is really an awesome movie.



So on the 2nd day of 2015, Mr. Roar decided to let go of the movie he wanted to watch Seventh Son, and watch this movie with me. How sweet.. LOL


Okay, lets start about this movie... 


Waa.. looking at this poster makes me feel super outdated. Movie is out on 7th Nov, i wait till next year then watch....

Okay, so the story is about a little boy named Hiro, loves robot and is super genius with robots, together with a robot named Baymax which is made by his brother. 


Baymax is a personal health care companion made by the brother who believe in making a world a better place. Baymax is so sweet that he will always ask Hiro if whatever he does will make him feel happier. And if Hiro says YES, and he will do it! 

After Hiro realised that his brother died in not in a real accident but due to someone else, he decided to revenge by upgrading Baymax. Together with friends of the brother, they formed Big Hero 6.

big hero 6.jpg
This doesnt seems anything fascinating right? Well, lets see this!


What about this? Is it fascinating now? And can you believe it? Hiro designed and built all the suits for them. And i had to admit that Baymax's costume looks like IRON MAN! I admit, i love Ironman.. LOL.

I just think it is purely cool. 

And in the end, Baymax sacrifice himself in order to save Hiro out of some wormhole. ROBOTS HAVE FEELINGS TOO! 

Rating:
Story: 5 out of 5
Animation: 5 out of 5
Creativity: 4.5 out of 5

Overall: I would give a 4.8 out of 5... hmm or maybe 5 out of 5.. because i cried! I didnt cry in Ironman movie. But i cried in this.. Hmmm.. alright.. 5 out of 5 that it is! 

I really enjoy the movie a lot.. Maybe if you still can catch you may do so in Golden Village, other than that, maybe you can check out the internet? This is a definitely worth watching movie. It will be a pity to just miss it.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE



Follow me on Instagram

Instagram